Started to clean and organize

It's nice to re-set sometimes. I've found stuff that way that had gone missing long ago. :) Have you used one of those Honda GC engines in a mini before? The belt-drive cam is intriguing. Do you know if they have an oil pump to lube the valve train?

Hi Tom. I have used them on several bikes before. I recommend getting rid of the stock air box and using a clone style air cleaner and making a header, it makes a world of difference and they sound great! They have very good torque, just not as fast as the GC series. I just test fit a lighted flywheel and coil from a 208 clone and it fit. Installed the GC flywheel and it bolted up to the clone. Need to get out the calipers to make sure this is safe. I have heard of other people using GX 160 billet rods in them and they claim they work fine. Not sure about the belt-drive Tom. I know that two of the bikes that I sold using these GS engines are still running fine with just oil changes and air filter cleaning. Let me know if you need one!

I have used them on several bikes before.
Hey Big O, never too early to Spring Clean! Good feeling, ain't it? I've tried to fit my low hours GC on several frames, and it's too tall for all of them so far except bikes that came with big blocks. Delray posted a video of one running at full throttle (no gov) and it ran pretty long until seizing. I'd use mine, if I could find a bike to fit it in. Low hours engine, got it in a trade. Pretty cool the GX stuff fits.

No oil pump @Tom S. it's a splash type, and has the same torque rating as the GC, and slightly more rated HP. There are some vids on line with folks running them, and they have a good sound. Last week or more we were talking about these, and Neck posted a photo of one of his dressed up in BS FH tins that looked pretty cool.

I’m forced to keep it somewhat organized all the time. Our old house has an attachment 1 car garage that is actually too small to put a vehicle in lol. All grinding/ welding is done outside. I have an old metal shed in the back to store bikes too. EB52E065-C0E4-47FC-8224-EE4C288BC7A4.jpeg 1E7BD33A-22BB-45E0-9163-E252E3B2494F.jpeg BDED5DE8-F2A6-4BC1-8CAB-5EFD908E611C.jpeg

I do love these bins I ran into at Lowe’s recently, they are well made and make things easy to organize for small parts. Got a few more I have to load up yet
20FAB8C7-0002-4FE3-84FD-AE961F930E17.jpeg

I needed to organize as well because I keep buying duplicates and triplicates of stuff I already had but forgot about. I need to do something like dragracer above did since most of the stuff I'm referring to is small parts and fasteners. I must have 100 or more bearings and my metal/tube stock is out of hand in over abundance. To me, it would almost be easier if I didn't have so much space. I have a 2 1/2 car garage but cant fit a vehicle in there because it looks like a flea market. Definitely time to purge and build some more stuff.

I needed to organize as well because I keep buying duplicates and triplicates of stuff I already had but forgot about. I need to do something like dragracer above did since most of the stuff I'm referring to is small parts and fasteners. I must have 100 or more bearings and my metal/tube stock is out of hand in over abundance. To me, it would almost be easier if I didn't have so much space. I have a 2 1/2 car garage but cant fit a vehicle in there because it looks like a flea market. Definitely time to purge and build some more stuff.
I really like those little bins. I was having the same issues, it was easier to buy more instead of dig in the shed in the back to see what I have

I needed to organize as well because I keep buying duplicates and triplicates of stuff I already had but forgot about.
That's the story of my life. :D
Years ago I just couldn't understand when someone said they didn't know where something was. Now I just buy the duplicate knowing it's easier than spending a whole day looking. The old one always seems to turns up 5 minutes after you install the new one.