Stolen Cat Demon + Sears

Just finished showing them to a buyer (not a suspect) who was going to return in the morning (couldn't fit it easily into his work truck) and purchase the Sears.They were at the end of my driveway in font of my house-busy street-left turn lane usually backed up-people always staring down my driveway,waiting to turn-had to be a crime of opportunity.Went into the house for @25minutes then returned to put them away-Gone!-Very Bold.Attached are photos of the 2.This happened in Pasadena Ca. 91105.Watch you stuff...

Attachments

Harquebus

OOF.

You were away 25 minutes? Welcome to reality and a sad intro to it. :(

We still have the minibikes but the high-trust, leave-your-doors-unlocked, society we had is long gone.
Hope you find the bugger that took them.

Thepaetsguy

Not to sound like I'm talking bad about your stuff but was it garbage day?. I've seen some pretty nice stuff that I assumed was for sale that the homeowner was actually throwing away, just a thought.
got this for free off the side of the road and sold it for $350 cash one of my fears is taking somthing that wasn’t being thrown away. Got all three mini bikes free.. sold them for $20 a pop.. the gokarts behind Them bith were roadside pickup free still have them. 1994F233-2803-4CC6-883A-7859CD50A698.jpeg 60E4F4B0-34B9-40DF-A8FB-E065BE7E2671.jpeg 3729F151-CBDE-4FAD-80FF-75523888583C.jpeg

Lizardking

Dang.. I remember seeing these bikes for sale. Keep looking on offerup, craigslist, marketplace and you might get lucky. A fellow member had his stolen and found it for sale some time later.

Harquebus

Well you know..."one man's trash!"- No,and they were close to my porch,not on the street end.
You said they were at the end of your driveway so that meant to me, at the street near the mailbox.
If it was at the other end right at the house, then I can understand you describing the thief as bold.

River Rat Ron

Fn thieves….sorry to hear it, no worse feeling than getting ripped off.
Id go talk to neighbors, someone surely has cameras.
Id offer a reward via any social media possible.
Good luck

Last edited:
@810 ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

I hate that it's under such circumstances.

That really sucks, and leaves you with a terrible feeling.

Stay on the lookout, like mentioned earlier, check as much Craigslist, offerup, fb, and fb marketplace, pawn shops, flee markets, etc.

Mine showed up on Craigslist...but I think my posters helped flush it out. I put posters on every telephone pole, at every intersection for 10 or 15 miles in both directions.

In the end, the 'seller' from Craigslist said her exmotherinlaw gave it to her because "she had to get that thing away from her place", before they arrest her son for stealing it.

It was a kid working for the lawn service that did my next door neighbors yard. And it was within 7 or 8 miles from our house the whole time.

Good luck, be persistent...and I hope they turn up.

copyman

Man that sucks. Hope you get them back. Crime is out of control but criminals in your state of CA are more bolder than ever. They know if they get caught they will get a slap on the wrist with no consequences. Personally for me this is where self justice with a ski mask & baseball bat comes into play!