Stoplight Switch Wanted (two)

Hello,

I am rebuilding a Super Bronc and am looking for a couple of these stoplight switches (photo attached). Notice how the brake cable goes through the switch. I have spent many hours searching google, and this forum, but can't find any like that. Does anyone know where I might find some? Thanks.

if you can't find originals you can find truck loads of something similar on any junk motorcycle.. Even on the brake pedal of any car or truck... If original is impossible to find go kick around the junkyard and see what $1 items you can find.. :thumbsup:

Take a trip to England and look around in their Motorcycle junk yards. I think that they used that compression type of switch a lot. If you draw a blank there just hop on down to Italy for a look see. And of course there is the Czechoslovakia and Russia. Have you tried European e-bay yet. Just yanking your chain a bit. but they were used by a lot of the small import bikes.
Steve :scooter:

Did you try this guy 1 800 -535-9529 he advertrises online to have Heald Parts ,, my Super Bronc uses a different type of switch to turn on the brake light ,,

Thanks for all the input guys! I'll check our the pocket bike sites. There is a cycle salvage store in my area too! Why didn't I think of that I am not so sure that I will check the airline fares to Europe though; but an outstanding idea! Thanks guys!