Strigoi you have outdone yourself

NewAge

Dude, your last avatar had all the makings of a nightmare, but this new one makes me want to throw up, very disturbing, is that you dressed as the canibal clown?? Anyway If I didn't know that you share a common passion for minibikes with everyone on this forum, I would think that your :eek:ut: HA just kidding.... Ah... please don't kill me.

Gross to say the least. Everybody's got to be something! I nearly hurled asking what the after birth was in 1996. My stomach turned and you got my attention. Shoot a deer or something and then eat the beating heart.....ck out:search; tag entertainment fraud...it's been taken over by the nude shooters club...Be very very quiet I'm hunting mooches.....lol

TT :thumbsup: :doah:

my avatar isn't disturbing, it's awesome! i'm thinking about getting it made into a shirt. it would go awesome with my mullett and camaro.

NewAge

Hey, what happened to the canibal clown? If I knew that you were gonna pull the old switcharoo so soon I never would have posted. That was sick, :confused: no wait not sick, I mean gross, yeah that's it, gross :smile:

Oh yes, and I do like your latest wolf avatar, it would make a nice shirt.

NOW PUT BACK THE CANIBAL CLOWN!!
maybe we should get a poll going on it.

?? did the clown have a mullett??

Last edited:
HA!! I knew that I didn't dream it!
Thanks Strigoi

I just have two requests;
1. tell me, is that you? are you the canibal clown?
2. and if yes... please don't kill me :biggrin: