stuff for sale

Please read previous few posts or the entire thread, the dude seems to have absconded with the funds for the time being and not delivered the merchandise. Has to be a perfectly good reason why I would hope, it sucks but it happens. Too bad it happens here.
Seen the parts and jumped to the reply thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Please read previous few posts or the entire thread, the dude seems to have absconded with the funds for the time being and not delivered the merchandise. Has to be a perfectly good reason why I would hope, it sucks but it happens. Too bad it happens here.
i purchased a tire from him and he never accepted the payment. after X days Paypal finally sent the money back to my account. it was at the beginning of March that all this happened.

here's a thread i started earlier this month asking about him. it didn't really go anywhere though.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/45684-copperhead.html

btw, don't google blue waffle.

I have a feeling something may have happened to this man. Slow day today so I did a quick forum member seach I came up with a COPPERHEAD member from various sites location Toccoa GA age 48 machinist (people usually use the same member name on other sites) Looks like his last post was @ 3-18-11 on other places including one where he is a moderator. If its the same person looks like something on the 18th may have went bad.