Sunday 6PM ~ THE YAC ~ Centerpoint pkwy

:shifty: I always wanted to try this ''racing'' you guys are talking about. But I am a slow kid and would like to take part in this function next time....do I get a head start?:laugh:

:shifty: I always wanted to try this ''racing'' you guys are talking about. But I am a slow kid and would like to take part in this function next time....do I get a head start?:laugh:
you can drive the short bus, window licker:laugh: bring whatever you got, its a great street, uh, track.....pontiac international dragway:laugh:

I think I got my blown head gasket problem figured out. Gonna reseal the motor for the third time in 1 week:censure:

I'm crossing my fingers and my eyes:doah:

Hey are you guys going to the yac spot this sunday? I may come on out. I just put the bike together, will start it tomorrow to see if gasket blows:hammer:

Sunday July31 Pontiac International Dragway

Hey are you guys going to the yac spot this sunday? I may come on out. I just put the bike together, will start it tomorrow to see if gasket blows:hammer:
We are on for Sunday 7/31/2011.

6PM~8PM

I got the latest Speedtrac Radar device.

1/8 mile marked out. Good ole waving hand/flashlight style start.
You can see what your MPH is.

All we ask is that you wear a helmet.

I might have slid by but I was busy cleaning some gunk out of the wifes raptor carb.

I wonder if it could keep up with you guys....Hmmm.(I doubt it)

And I think someone owes me another bottle of Mountain Dew...:lol::lol::lol:
For trade: 1 Crispy sugar coated K&N style filter. Fits 22mm carb.
Be the first on your block to have exhaust that smells like cotton candy.
Trade for one liter bottle of Moutain Dew. :doah: