super bronc stuff

i know this is prob a long shot... but does anyone have any fenders for for a super bronc vt-812 for sale, it doesn't matter if the chrome is in good shape or not, if it isn't i will just paint them... mine are pretty bent up and just want some good ones to make it look a little better.

i'm also needing a plastic rectangle gas tank that goes on the front of the HM-80 engine for this bike and would like to get a new throttle hook-up for this engine too

let me know if you can help

i guess the condition all depends on the price difference :thumbsup:.... what would you like to get out of them? o and i'm needing the white one... do they still have the pressed fitting in the bottom for the fuel line hookup, and the screen filter?

also do you know a good place to order the throttle linkage kit... i actually think it was your super bronc build thread i saw, where you got all new springs and levers in a kit

thanks man,
jeff

The used ones I'll take $10 each and are in good condition. The NOS white one I'll take $35 and will include the cap that has a gauge in it. All the tanks have premade fuel nipples, None have the grommet/petcock style. If thats what you need you can get those off ebay and install it.

The linkage kit I got from Brandt at ruppparts.com last fall. It was $45 for the kit which isn't bad if you are in dire need of one.

Hope this helps