Super bronc

The tail light bracket (holes) and headlight are missing. I am not sure but they may have been an option and never bought. The second tank was an option and never bought. The key switch plate is not there. Is this bike 8hp?? It may not have had electric start. Everthing else appears to be there. The cover is available through Rick Chatten. Thats a great bike to restore.

Doc

The tail light bracket (holes) and headlight are missing. I am not sure but they may have been an option and never bought. The second tank was an option and never bought. The key switch plate is not there. Is this bike 8hp?? It may not have had electric start. Everthing else appears to be there. The cover is available through Rick Chatten. Thats a great bike to restore.

Doc
Thanks Doc. It's a hm80 with the electric start and lighting coil.

Yep, that's the optional muffler. Good score. The heat shield is not stock. Someone put that on. Those mounting points are to mount it on the rear fender. Call Ron Kimble at Powertec. He has some parts for the bike and you need a build sheet. The build sheet will be the most important thing you buy.

Power Tec Replacement Parts | Kimball Hauler | Heald Hauler | Chi Products | Haulmaster Hauler | Pug | Super Bronc | Trail Bronc | Heald Hauler Parts | Super Bronc Parts | Super Tryke Parts | Haulmaster Hauler Parts

Doc

Wow, I have to stand corrected. I have never seen that muffler. I had to go outside and look at mine. Mine and the ones I have seen only have the holes on one side. I learned something today.

Doc

Taylor made the model 800 for more applications than Heald Super Broncs . I know certain Fox minibikes had them with the shield on them . Later Super Broncs did not have that muffler on them . My VT 1040 does not have it .

Hands down this is one of my all time fave mini bikes, although not so mini lol!

Are these bikes rare? I'm thinking of posting a wanted ad for one that's in good original condition.