Superbronc TAV cover wanted

Looking for the Superbronc TAV cover which looks like a TAV 30 cover except it is slightly longer with two slots on the bottom that are closer together. Any leads would be great. Thanks.

Hey my thread was up first! LOL I need one as well for my latest find, a $250 Superbronc that runs but need quite a bit. Good luck on your quest, I'm sure there are two out there!:thumbsup:

$250? Great deal. I got mine for $300. Still waiting on my Kenny seat and then it should be able to get up and go. Need to order a few other things like a correct muffler, new uppers for the forks and then a correct headlight. I am hoping to do a nice build on this one, been waiting for one of these for a while. I am hoping I will be able to find a correct cover, good luck to you on that as well.

Mine will be together and running like my Super Tryke but only what's required to make it safe and dependable, I will get around to restoring it one day but I'm afraid to spend the time and cash to fully restore one then actually ride the thing. And I feel the same way about cars, my Nova is very nice with paint and weatherstripping but is far from show quality. I'm only 44, I'm saving the restoring for later. Time to ride and enjoy!:thumbsup:

jeep4me

I have a chromed Super Bronc clutch cover. I also have the one for the other side of the bike. These are for a VT10 Super Bronc II, not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.