suzuki jr 50 chopper

i had a bunch of left over jr 50 parts and didnt know what to do with them WELL here is what i have decided to do still in the building mock up stage but think it is coming out ok let me know what you guys think would love to hear some input and maybe even some ideas

thanks just something different with left over parts my son really likes choppers so maybe if i can get this done before christmas it can be one of his big presents :smile:

yes it is a short wheel base but i can ride it and so can the 9 year old little boy that i am building it for , it is alot longer then a standard jr i put 5 inches of rake in it , thanks ogy you will have to stop by and see it next time you are in the area :scooter:

would you consider adopting another son? i work hard,dont eat much,
it was just a thout.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

HA HA HA no sorry adopting is not something i would consider, i am hoping to pretty soon have the bedrooms full of mini bikes and you wouldnt have any place to sleep :laugh:

here is more progress on the jr build got everything welded in on the rear and got the motor set in now i am going to start making the down tubes for the frame these never had an engine cradle so i am going to make one so i can have forward controls let me know what you think so far i think it is coming out well just a slow process almost like building a big bike i also put the 2nd gear in this motor so it should run better then normal i will post more pictures as work progresses :scooter: