Taco Frijole for sale(copy frame)

Last of the TacoMoto Frijoles.I had Kent Carlson custom build this one to my specs.I added my own motor mount,and shortened up the forks another 1-1/4".............. Thick 1/8" wall tubing,both frame and forks. I also added jackshaft brackets and complete jackshaft with alloy plates,sprockets and bearings and shaft (NEW). Bonanza go-power 6" wheels,(bead blasted to original aluminum with no paint or coatings) General jumbo-junior tires(used tires and tubes in excellent shape),NEW bearings and axles. Has throttle,brake lever and new cable,2 places to mount the gas tank(tank is included and has been stripped ready to paint or chrome)seat is new,powder-coated Ford blue,has a new kickstand. Angle of custom motor mount and slots are for this 2 stroke McCulloch engine,with an inboard clutch. Has a Mc-91B1 engine,rebuilt with brand new crank and piston.....std bore.New inboard clutch drum with modified guts,engages at around 3500rpm. This is a kart engine,about 8-10 hp. More pix on request, located in Denver,CO. Prefer local pickup,can ship,you pay total of $75 shipping............ Priced to sell at $900.
regards,Joel

Just checked in OldMiniBikes after a few months off the site and its a JW build MB. Looks Great- How does the engine perform? Tempting buy.

Taco 100b on order phxminiguy52

Very satisfied with Taco and Joe R. Have had lots of updates on my custom build of a new Taco 100b. Joe has been so helpful and my mini is almost ready. Joe has answered all of my questions and concerns personally by text or a call. I'll post pics and a review as soon as I receive my new Taco. Looks like from start to finish it will take 4 weeks.. happy to answer any questions. Phxminiguy52

You need to start a thread on it if you want it discussed please. Not supposed to chit chat in the classifieds only helpful or informative posts allowed here. Not trying to be a dick but you did bring a 4yo thread to the top sending two ads one spot down the page.
Very satisfied with Taco and Joe R. Have had lots of updates on my custom build of a new Taco 100b. Joe has been so helpful and my mini is almost ready. Joe has answered all of my questions and concerns personally by text or a call. I'll post pics and a review as soon as I receive my new Taco. Looks like from start to finish it will take 4 weeks.. happy to answer any questions. Phxminiguy52