tav clean up

its pretty easy, but you do need to be very carfull to pay close attention to how the driven comes apart because the spring needs to be preloaded. It can be confusing to put back together if you foget how it went. I suggest marking a centerline with a marker and take a picture so you can refer back. As for the belt it depends how chewed up and skinny it is. They can be pretty beat and still work ok

its pretty easy, but you do need to be very carfull to pay close attention to how the driven comes apart because the spring needs to be preloaded. It can be confusing to put back together if you foget how it went. I suggest marking a centerline with a marker and take a picture so you can refer back. As for the belt it depends how chewed up and skinny it is. They can be pretty beat and still work ok
the tav that i have is a comet 2 and it is slipin when i give it gas and the belt looks like its been slipin there is belt crap inside the cover and i have not takin it apart yet what do u thimk i should do

belt dust on the cover is normal. But dont keep running it when its slipping. take it apart and fix it up. Start with the driver because its easy then try it again