Tecumseh 7hp crank swap please. Help soon tearing them down in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've got two Tecumseh 7hp engines well ones got a 1" shaft andy.commet.tab won't fit but it does.fit.on.my.same.7hp.engine.with the correct size could I just pull the crank out and swap them including the side case bought this with 4 engines ones been stripped down sand blasted and cleaned and ready to be rebuilt. Crank and rods ready out of it. But the others I'm wondering if the parts are a easy swap or should I take the crank and have it turned hate to do so when I've got so many engines just sitting here I even grabbed a 5hp Tecumseh that's that black one I plan to restore but in white for another project

Attachments

Triley41395

Okay so I've got two Tecumseh 7hp engines well ones got a 1" shaft andy.commet.tab won't fit but it does.fit.on.my.same.7hp.engine.with the correct size could I just pull the crank out and swap them including the side case bought this with 4 engines ones been stripped down sand blasted and cleaned and ready to be rebuilt. Crank and rods ready out of it. But the others I'm wondering if the parts are a easy swap or should I take the crank and have it turned hate to do so when I've got so many engines just sitting here I even grabbed a 5hp Tecumseh that's that black one I plan to restore but in white for another project
Okay so I have to ask, are you on drugs..9 years old...a scammer????? What is your deal? You have a picture of a bronc your fixing up or selling, can't tell because you talk about selling it in another post in the general classified section. You have a 5hp black tecumseh that you are going to paint white for another project that is ALSO for sale in the classified section. Personally I think that your a scammer trying to get you post count up so you can rip someone off. I'm fucking sick of scammers, if you don't have a good reason for your posts being all over the place, I'm going to just start reporting all your posts as spam, which is what I'm pretty sure they are.

Okay so I have to ask, are you on drugs..9 years old...a scammer????? What is your deal? You have a picture of a bronc your fixing up or selling, can't tell because you talk about selling it in another post in the general classified section. You have a 5hp black tecumseh that you are going to paint white for another project that is ALSO for sale in the classified section. Personally I think that your a scammer trying to get you post count up so you can rip someone off. I'm fucking sick of scammers, if you don't have a good reason for your posts being all over the place, I'm going to just start reporting all your posts as spam, which is what I'm pretty sure they are.
Take a breath bud….he’s been called out numerous times and if people keep answering his ramblings then it’s fuel for his fire….ignore the prick and like a bad dream he’ll go away!

there is a block button…I’ve block one or two engine builders myself..

The same guy said he had an extra slanted intake manifold for a PZ16 carburetor he would sell. When I PM'd him and asked for a photo, I got no response, but he kept posting about lots of other things, so I knew he was still on the forum.

The same guy said he had an extra slanted intake manifold for a PZ16 carburetor he would sell. When I PM'd him and asked for a photo, I got no response, but he kept posting about lots of other things, so I knew he was still on the forum.
Sorry I'll send you pics to day I've been busy working but have some free time coming up if you still need it ..

And what's it matter what I'm doing with my stuff if I chose.to sell it or throw it off a bridge. you sound like a lil old Karen. That has no life that you got to sit on here and memorize every ones post and compare them like your the next generation mattlock. It's my shit. Nott yours. if your don't want to buy it get a life and move on. it's that freaking simple.and personally idc what you think Karen. bet your a true Biden fan boy. I don't see how a scammer is selling there bikes pick up only but sure Colombo your the detective here. You know it all. Can't wait till I prove your no life having butt wrong. I can tell someone is single and must really hate there life.prolly why you're wife left you in wouldn't want to deal with that on a daily either. So I'ma kindly ask for to stay off my post mater of fact after you read this just block me.

Triley41395

Sorry I'll send you pics to day I've been busy working but have some free time coming up if you still need it ..

And what's it matter what I'm doing with my stuff if I chose.to sell it or throw it off a bridge. you sound like a lil old Karen. That has no life that you got to sit on here and memorize every ones post and compare them like your the next generation mattlock. It's my shit. Nott yours. if your don't want to buy it get a life and move on. it's that freaking simple.and personally idc what you think Karen. bet your a true Biden fan boy. I don't see how a scammer is selling there bikes pick up only but sure Colombo your the detective here. You know it all. Can't wait till I prove your no life having butt wrong. I can tell someone is single and must really hate there life.prolly why you're wife left you in wouldn't want to deal with that on a daily either. So I'ma kindly ask for to stay off my post mater of fact after you read this just block me.
Scammer

Triley41395

Take a breath bud….he’s been called out numerous times and if people keep answering his ramblings then it’s fuel for his fire….ignore the prick and like a bad dream he’ll go away!

there is a block button…I’ve block one or two engine builders myself..
I just can't help myself, same scammer that got several members a couple Christmases ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.