Tecumseh HS50 parts for sale

BC DAVE

Up for sale....

All parts are off a NOS "HS50" from the late 70's to the early 80's. I've been trying to find out the model year, but have had no luck. So you will have to make the sure if these items that I have up for sale will work for your application. I will do all I can to help out ..... But in the end, it is your call if they will work for your application :doah:

Carb/intake/Air Can (air cleaner) & Linkage.... $70.00 or offer

Pipe/Muffler.... $40.00 or offer

And tank....( It's kinda spoken for) Give me you best offer Neck

All the items listed above are off a NOS engine and are unused. It is up to you (The Buyer) to make sure that the listed parts will work for your application. Thank You for your interest :thumbsup:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

BC DAVE

I forgot to add this to my posting of HS50 parts for sale :doah:

I MUCH RATHER TRADE FOR THE NEEDED PARTS TO GIVE MY HS50 LIGHTS I'm sorry HENT..... I should have added "TRADE" also to my post of Tecumseh items that I have for sale :thumbsup: i'll pay closer attention to my posting on the next item's that I want to sell here on "OldMiniBikes" :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I may have a lighting coil and flywheel. If so I would be willing to trade for the carb setup and muffler. I will check today and reply back.

BC DAVE

Hi Jackson521

There ia a little propblem here that pertains to the muffler :doah: Bandit40 and myself allready came to a deal on it :deal: As much as want to trade for the needed parts to get a lighting coil and aluminum flywheel for my HS50. I can't back out of my deal with Bandit40 I'm just not that type of guy, I hope you understand. All is not lost though Jackson, I have another NOS #200 pipe....

If you are still interested in a trade? Or.... Maybe Bandit40 would want this pipe instead, I don't know :shrug: The price for this pipe is the same as the other pipe $40.00. That's the best I can do for all of the concerned parties.

BC DAVE

You are welcome Mark :thumbsup: and thank you too!

Thank you to all for the PM's on my goods that are up for sale or trade.:thumbsup: Bandit 40 has taken the "shorty" pipe off my hands. So with this being said. I'm waiting to hear back from Jackson 521 as he is next inline for the stock carb/intake/air cleaner & stock pipe. Thanks for your interest in my items.

Just so you know....

The Carb/Intake/Airfilter have been SOLD.

The shorty pipe has been SOLD.

I still have the Tank and the long pipe FOR SALE, thanks for looking :thumbsup: