Tecumseh OHV 6hp Carb

The carb that came on my Tecumseh 6hp is a fixed jet carb, I am looking for a replacement carb that has adjustable needles. Does anyone have a tecumseh part number from an engine that has this carb. I believe that the carbs for the 5-7hp OHV Tecumseh are all the same.

I don't think they make adjustable carbs for the OHH motors. The ones for the H and HS engines are adjustable, but I think the throttle works backwards. If I have time this evening I'll check it out if I can find My old OHH carb. I'm going to put a 19mm slide carb on mine. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about the throttle working opposite. There is a chance you could swap out the throttle shaft and butterfly if the carb bore was the same size.

I don't think they make adjustable carbs for the OHH motors. The ones for the H and HS engines are adjustable, but I think the throttle works backwards. If I have time this evening I'll check it out if I can find My old OHH carb. I'm going to put a 19mm slide carb on mine. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about the throttle working opposite. There is a chance you could swap out the throttle shaft and butterfly if the carb bore was the same size.
I am 100% positive that the adjustable carb off the flat head will work, I have used this setup in the past, I just dont have the tecumseh part number
to order the correct carb.