Tecumseh Power Sports OHH50

Clean Power Sports OHH50 engine Model OHH50 68024F Family 172U1G1RB DOM 8030 3/4 shaft. I purchased a Bonanza 1100 and this engine was on it, I like flat head engines of the era of the mini so im selling it.
The history I got was the mini was painted a new seat installed a new engine and comet converter was done in 1999 his kids laid it down a couple times and lost interest. Time on the engine was told to me to be only a couple weekends and not run since at least 2000. I took it to my shop and pulled the float bowl off put a couple quats of gas in it let it run out and changed the oil. I put the bowl back on filled the tank and fired first pull, runs great sounds great the muffler is not even discolored so I believe what I was told to be true.
Damage, It has some scraped on the recoil from the mini being laid down other than that very clean almost out of the box clean, shaft has NO MARKS and is 3/4 with key
I would like $140.00 Delivered to lower 48, I DO NOT do paypal USPS money order only! I will drain oil and gas engine shipped dry. If you need a video of it running I can do that. Im not in the business of selling these I went off what I found for a new Power Sports OHV engine with shipping and cut it in half. Full price will be first come first serve offers will be in consideration. Thanks Jeff

I should ad, I would trade this for something cute... No kids I have three and not your wife im 43 and mine is 27 and too f:censure:ing tired for another....