Tecumseh star for sale .......link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...25601021856.1073741830.100007032871711&type=1

TECUMSEH STAR ENGINE FOR SALE...
Standard bore, rings clearanced, 3.950" billet rod, stock piston, un-ported, Dyno Star 6 camshaft, stock flywheel and stock timing. The carb is a very nice piece, blueprinted, etc. Motor should make at least 19hp. If you do a good port job that alone will give you 2 more HP.
engine located in Illinois $850.00 shipped in U.S. if you are out of U.S. you take care of customs fee's PAYPAL ONLY

Yup i'm in Phoenix and was looking for a performance engine, Tecumseh Motorsports or Star...preferably Star because of the torque...but I don't want alky and I'd have to have a pull start. I think Mike Clements has a shop in town, but he's also big money...

Yup i'm in Phoenix and was looking for a performance engine, Tecumseh Motorsports or Star...preferably Star because of the torque...but I don't want alky and I'd have to have a pull start. I think Mike Clements has a shop in town, but he's also big money...
you have pm

call me i have info that may interest you , 618-797-8896 . i am on my way to a visitation at funeral home tonight , i actually have 2 visitations tonight at 2 different funeral homes . so a text message would be best at first

this is a Clements engine