Terra

Thats why I am throwing out the trade offer. If someone has a big bike that we agree is worth $1500,............ well you do the math.

Hell..... according to DWP DAN....... he's selling run of the mill Birds for $1600 :laugh:

If this were a bike that I knew somewhere down the line I'd find another one. I would be more flexible I guess. I just sold a Super Bronc for $1200 and they are a dime a dozen:shrug:. Who knows, I am sure someone out there isn't into big bikes as much as I am, and maybe they are more of a collector.I just dont like having bikes I cant, or wont ride.If I road this and crashed it , I would wanna shoot myself:2guns:All I know is the wife wants it outta the family room PRONTO :doah:

Then you would probably get another throphy next year for most unique bike lol:1orglaugh: I have been thinking about it Jeep. My only problem is I convinced the wife to let me spend all this money on the Terra because it was going to be such a great investment :doah: ( which I still believe it is ) but if I trade even up, I will have nothing to show for my efforts but another bike...Which I wouldn't want to sell.... Even though your bike is definately sweet,We are just in a struggling economy, and I would have no more luck selling the gote than the Terra . Believe me I want it bad !!!!! I have always thought about getting one...Let me stew on it for a day or two brother.:thumbsup: I have a Super Bronc for sale right now too.If it sells, I could keep your bike.Win Win

I dont think 2 g's is crazy money ive seen people send more on worse things this thing is pretty rare and i dont think any one else will get a chance to own one

Leather, dont sell it! Your gonna kick yourself in the ass if you sell it, even if you got some good coin for it!
I know what your saying man ! If I were in a better situation, I might think differently. I am going to college next month, in the evenings 5 days a week , so my mini bike hobby will be slowing down quite a bit. I have to rebuild the motor on my blue super bronc and finish the wards T777. This Terra is Super cool , and I wish I had the place to show it off . But I have a one car garage thats full . I already have a couple of bikes stored at the parents house. I only wanna keep bikes around that I can get on and ride anywhere. This Terra just isn't my kinda bike. Its a bike to take to shows and stuff like that. I bought it and restored it with one thing in mind. And that is to resell it. It could be a really cool piece of mini bike history, but it needs to be with someone who has the time and means to show it off.:thumbsup: At least I can say I owned it at one time. Thats bragging enough

jeep, don't sell it man, your gonna kick youself in the :censure: if you sell it, even if ya got some good bread for it. Don't do it man. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I dont think 2 g's is crazy money ive seen people send more on worse things this thing is pretty rare and i dont think any one else will get a chance to own one
I agree! There are minibikes and there are unique and rare machines like the Terra Tandem and the Nova-Tote Gote, with the sideways engine mouning and power transmission system, the shaft drive for maximum torque! You just dont see machines of this quality every day and I agree both are worth the money and the trade, if both parties are happy!:thumbsup:

:shrug: I with Jesse on this one.. :shrug: Bonazas and Old Rupps and stuff frequently do over 2,000 for the right models.. :shrug: Thats a pretty damned rare model he's got here too :shrug:

mybiz

Alright guys ebay didn't work out too good, so lets see what someone on here has to offer. It didn't hit my reserve , so I will offer it up for trades plus cash.

(Attention Collectors...Ultra Rare... Tandem minibike/ mini bike)

Bikes I am looking for

Terra CAt
Wards t777/ Cestad Buffalo
Retek Cheetah
Super Broncs
Terra Floater
El Burro
Original Heathkit Boonie or Hilltopper
Any other BIG vintage bikes.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:
Never mind I got trigger happy and pulled the trigger premature
Well does this help my reputation? Some might have thought I was full of it, Sham on you nonbeliever's. :001_tt2: I know leathernun666 believed in me when I said his tandem Was Not Homemade..:thumbsup: Here's your proof.:detective:

Last edited: