the Barbie (bitch has everything bike)

built from old mower-----mini bike-----pressure washer
The wife "Barb" wouldn't ride two wheelers loves this thing
Eric shows it will do stunts at bike show

Zach

:thumbsup: that is fantastic. I considered doing something similar along time ago with a self propelled lawn mower, not a driving one walk behind. I kinda got stuck in a bind (need a welder) so I haven't finished. Anyways that's frickin awesome man!! How fast does it go?? 30-40? Also what type of minibike/lawn mower did you start with? :scooter: :hack:

the story

My son is handicapped and learned to ride mini bikes. He is a true biker in that he has more saddle time on my roadbikes than most people. I take him to all the rallys we can get to, he loves toy runs etc. makes me take him to Laconia every yr. He has a custom painted mini i'll look for a pic.
Any way when he does parades, 4th of july, veterans day, etc he makes "The Cleanin Witch" (mom) ride one of his bikes with him. She goes along with it (good sport) but really doesn't like bikes. I built this as a joke and she didn't think it was very cute till she took it to the first public show. It took 2nd place custom hahahaha! Lost to my nephews sporty.
Everyone thought it was just "too cute". It definately draws a crowd. I was going to build it and then just give it to some kid after I had my laughs, but I think it has become part of the family. I have $27.00 tied up in it, and about 10 hrs of time. I'll bet between Barb and the kids they've put 40 or 50 gallons of gas through that thing this summer.
It's not fast but has gobs of torque, will haul two heavy adults as easily as it will a kid. I wanted usable power not speed. I'll probably build a trailer for it so more of the kids can pile on it to ride parades.
who knows what boredom will bring on, it's all about fun!