The best ad I've seen in a long time

This guy is good. Dad forwarded this to me.

Friggn Awesome Mini-Exercise Pedaler Bike!!! - $50 (Harrisburg, PA)
Date: 2010-06-08, 7:11PM EDT
Reply to: sale-pmpxc-1782225214@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

The most sweetest muthaf#cking amazing and *only slightly used* mini-exercise-bike is available, right here in Harrisburg!!

Imagine driving your boring pollutey old car in traffic to your sucky job and then having to be there for 8 hours a day?? Ugh!
NOW.... imagine riding a super-awesome bike to your kickass job as a zip-line-tour-guide in COSTA RICA!! SWEEEEEEEET!

Because THAT is exactly what you can do with this mini-pedaler-exercise bike! ...Pretend to be riding a bike somewhere else.
All while sitting in ONE place! Sooo convenient. Hellooo, free trips to Hawaii, here you come!

It's absolutely insane to think people actually go out on the streets and ride real bikes on real streets with real cars every day- for the sake of fitness, risking their lives! Why would anyone want to do such a crazy thing when they could sit right in the safety of their own home and mindlessly pedal away the hours in the air conditioning while enjoying a Sopranos marathon! You could even indulge in a 6-pack while riding it and have no worries of ending up slumped over in a heap somewhere in a ditch. Well, there might still be a chance of that, but if you think you might end up in a ditch while on your pedal trainer, you should probably also buy a helmet to wear with your pedal trainer, and I don't have one of those for sale so you are on your own.

This is a Genuine MagneTrainer ER (Extended Range) Mini Exercise Bike. You can Google that if you want to read more about its magnificence. It's gotten really great reviews online (I just told you all about how speldid it is!). It's already assembled, because it's used, duh? I also have the velcro-strap that came with it (that has not been used) and the tool that came with it (an actual adjustment tool, not some guy on MTV), and the instruction manual. It also has a computer on it that tells you a bunch of stuff, but I sort of forget what it tells you because it's been a while since I used it. I think it tells you calories burned and your cadence and how far you've gone.

I ordered it last year when my knee was giving me issues while running and the doctor told me to lay off for a while. I said, "I can haz physical therapy??" And behold: bike riding was the suggestion. So I ordered this piece of equipment (because real bikes are SCAARRRRY and you have to wear embarrassing tight shorts and a helmet) and used it in the winter months to try and get my knee back into shape. Now I'm running 5 miles. Great success! High five!!!

Apparently a lot of people use these for physical therapy/general cardio/fitness if they've got bad knees. (Or even if they don't.)

So if you have bad knees, or don't, enjoy Sopranos marathons, drinking beer, and not leaving your house, this is the perfect piece of fitness equipment for you!!

These sell brand-new online for anywhere from $129-$1,000,000.01!! OMFG!!!!! I searched high and low for a used one here on CL hoping to find one, but nary a mini-bike was to be found. :(
I'm moving and don't use it anymore, so hopefully someone else can benefit from it BECAUSE IT RULES.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests