The Big Bully

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Wow, must be fun to all gang up, when you think someone can't speak to defend themselves.

My Issue was never about 25.00, I was a Supporting member when I was threatened to stop making decals.
It was after that threat, when I stopped being one.

As for 300.00 a year to be a Vender, I don't even make 300.00 a year selling them.

You think blocking my IP address will stop me from being here, LOL Anyone can reset their IP address ( Google it ) dum dum

Let me add this tidbit to this thread. Yesterday I was floating through the forum and saw someone make a comment about Bikbuddy being Behappy now. Soooo I thought to myself, wonder if he has been back. I came to this thread and pulled up his profile and he had not been on the forum since the 30th of march. Just looked like he had said what he wanted to say and was gone... :shrug: Why come back and beat a dead horse...

New or old member, doesn't matter. Everyone has a right to post in all threads.

You may be cheap, and people may know that. I don't.

However, people that know me would know that posting relevant information and donating back to the forum in that way, is equal to or more than paying for a Supporting Membership. Community effort and contribution.

This is why I've considered changing the membership badges, and having earned/contributing/donating/lifetime members, etc. There are people here who can't pay it, and that's understandable. It's optional. If you're making money from the site often, it's a different story.

I certainly appreciate your comments :thumbsup:
Appreciate that Hent.

Wow, must be fun to all gang up, when you think someone can't speak to defend themselves.

My Issue was never about 25.00, I was a Supporting member when I was threatened to stop making decals.
It was after that threat, when I stopped being one.

As for 300.00 a year to be a Vender, I don't even make 300.00 a year selling them.

You think blocking my IP address will stop me from being here, LOL Anyone can reset their IP address ( Google it ) dum dum
No one is ganging up on you, they are showing support for the community in which they enjoy, learn from, make friends and meet up with, etc. That's what it's about. I'm just here to provide the place to do it. This costs me a lot of time, dealing with people like you who make multiple user names (against the rules), and other issues. Many people have been banned, and let back on. The shit you've pulled makes it impossible for me to ever consider that an option.

Cory, please leave the site. You've treated me poorly, accused me of threatening you, made completely false reviews that negatively affect my business, and you're just becoming more bothersome to me on a personal level which affects the community that you are trying to help? Please stop. You're now making the threat about IP addresses.

eBay is a great place to sell, I'd highly recommend selling on there, craigslist, etsy, facebook, etc. I'll help you get on those sites, just get off this one. You're causing me too many problems and threatening me. You refused to pay, made your point and come back to rub the shit in my face.

Do you have any other points to make? You don't want to pay, you can't pay, so go sell somewhere else. Goodbye.

i was thinking maybe now i could finally get into the sticker business now
that the evil capitalist hent has squashed my competition!!!

heh heh heh (as i ring my hands in glee)

:thumbsup:

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Truth stings don't it?

IP Threat ? What threat, I just said anyone can reset their IP to a new number, how is that a threat :shrug:

Known as OldMiniBikes / HENT / Drew

Kick people around because ya think they can't kick back " ie; a Bully "

So Which is it ?

He says you don't need to be a Supporting Member,
He has thought about doing away with it.

Then talks about adjusting the Venders fees.

Then He says He banned me ( hahahahahahahaha ) because I made money selling decals,
an did not become a Supporting Member.

Wait, I thought I did not have to be a Supporting Member?

No Rule in the classified's that says " there is a selling limit " OR
You need to be a supporting member, Or a Vender for that matter.
No Rule that says you have to be a Supporting Member to sell.

So Which is it? Ya Kind of contradicted your self here.

Try telling the Truth Drew??

Hent/ Drew did not want me helping you,
Because I was not helping Him fill his pocket $$.

Only reason I stopped being a Supporting Member is,

Because you threatened me to stop making decals OR pay up.

So Drew, I donated a lot of free decals to the students in the
Under 18 Build off for Free, well over 100.00 worth.

What did you Donate??

Mabey I should give you the Prophet I made off the Free Decals to you ?
Or should I give you the money it cost me to mail them and make them?

Oh,Oh, Your Ok, You can fill your Pockets from the members that will
not speak out against you, you'll always have some one that will
not say a word.

All ya have to do is Ban them before they do.

Now you have made it about Money

" beside hahahahahahahaha, it say's Banned Must Pay $500.00 "
To funny

So again its about me not filling your pocket.

Thanks Cory / aka// hahahahahahahaha

So go ahead, Bann this fake name, Erace the Info

How many new names have I re-regestered under another name?

I'm not a sheep and I kiss nobodys Ass Drew.

So, Let me back in, I'll erace all my photos and never come back.

Or I can sign with a new fake name every hour, every day, And post this again.

At some point everyone will have read it.

Then I could also sign up and start posting on Facebook OldMiniBikes

I joined this forum just in time to get in on the 2017 build off. But the knowledge and advice that has been handed down to or has rubbed off on me has been well worth it. Granted I'm not a supporting member yet, but I might become one in the future. I can't begin to understand what it's like to run any forum because I've never done it. But it seems to me that the activity of this one would make it a full time job with no question. Thank you Hent, Drew, or whatever your name is for starting up this community and bringing us all together. I certainly hope you keep this going so uneducated neanderthals like myself can learn something about our iron addiction. Please don't let haters bring you down. In every family there's bound to be one or two ass holes just waiting to s#%T on everybody. All I can say is thank you for the community which you have fostered here.