On a side note, around Monday I'll post some photos of the EFI stuff I have. This afternoon I'm leaving foe the weekend and probably won't have time.
1. Toyota volume airflow meter(VAM).
2. Innovate wideband oxygen sensor, driver, and logging software.
3. Nissan mass airflow meter(MAF).
4. Ford boost control solenoid(BCS).
5. One of two Suzuki SV650 throttle bodies with a modified Ford 35lb/hr injector and fuel rail.
6. GM engine coolant temperature(ECT) sensor.
7. GM 8-pin HEI module for timing control.
8. MegaSquirt-I with pcb V2.2
9. "Gillis valve" ball-and-spring boost controller.
10. Nissan intake air temperature(IAT) sensor.
11. Ford ECT sensor.
12. Ford variable reluctor(VR) crank wheel sensor.
13. Bosch 3-wire narrowband O2 sensor.
14. Nissan 270cc/min fuel injector.
15. Ford E8(1998) 14lb/hr injector.
16. Ford E4(1984) 35lb/hr injector.
17. GP Sorensen aftermarket 35lb/hr injector.
18. Nissan JECS throttle position sensor(TPS).
19. Suzuki SV650 TPS for the electronically controlled secondary butterflies.
20. Megasquirt stimulator(engine simulator) for MS assembly & troubleshooting.
XX. There is also a standard SV650 injector and Bosch injector pigtail that aren't labeled. The SV650 injector is about half the size of a standard Bosch, but it still flows ~19lb/hr.
Some things I am missing are the open-element Ford and GM IAT sensors, fuel pumps, the DIYAutoTune MAPDaddy 4-bar upgrade sensor, and the 7bar sensors I am playing with.