the green nuts are at it again

looks like there pushing the electric mowers , see there better because that guy gave us lots of money so there better . ya the green freeks really need to open there eyes and see that all there green tech aint all that green . so there is no exhaust where you mow but what about the power plant making the juice ? unless you are off the grid full solar or wind you save very very little . then comes the fun of dead batterys gots to love heavy metal in your land fill . same with the compact florescent bulbs , ya real good for every thing . that dam things have mercury in them and lots of places dont have any where to recover it . here the land fill gets them over where a buddy lives they burn the stupid things at the land fill . so now you have mercury metal and vapor all over the place in the water the soil .but its better

Sweet. I have WAY over 100 small engines...I guess on any given day I can pollute more than 2000 cars at once..
wow so your the one responsible for the destruction of the ozone :laugh::laugh:
i wonder how bad these green freaks would blow a gasket if i get my old buick going ??? no stinking cats on there and hell no mufflers ether ,2 barrel carb and no emissions crap left .:scared:
aaaaahhhh got to love it when smog test is something that you never need to worry about . :drinkup::drinkup:

Last edited:
Put it on propane... one of my dreams. Ive had several cars and mowers, generators weedeater,etc.. on it. Imagine a little horizontal 2.5 Gallon tank nestled behind the forks in the frame.

I never feel guilty when firing up the old sears suburban 16 or 18 and running them around on the lawn or just letting them idle for a while.:smile:

The CATs are coming though and they will be on as many items as the GREENS can get them on.

I'm all for NOT polluting our planet but these nutz go way off the trail on stuff and step right over trash to get there.