The Kawidoodle!

Thanks, and that is exactly what I have planned for my next mod. Kawi-green of course or perhaps black( blower housing and fuel tank). I always knew that green would'nt go with blue. My wife say's green and blue were her highschool:doah: colors. Imagine the but-ugly football uniforms they must have had lol !

Very nice man... :drool:

I think black would look best on the gas tank. It would tie the black on the tires together with all the green.

BTW, are those gallons and gallons of anti-freeze beside it? Regardless, why in the *&#@ do you need so much of whatever that is? :confused1:

Lol the gallon containers are full of drain oil from 6 motorcycles , a jeep, a truck, and a mr-2. Oh and lawn mowers! I recycle them at work. A truck picks it up and pays my boss for it. thx for the:thumbsup:, guys !

you will like that motor if its the 6.5hp. Take off the gov. and it has a lot of power, i got mine up to 45mph with that motor. just be careful because the front will want to come up real easy.

I have a kawasaki klx400sr in that color also. It's really a suzuki drz400s. My wife likes it when I wear my kawi mx helmet when riding the kawidoodle. I'm getting ready to order my green paint from the cycle shop. I thought about black for the tank and blower housing but decided to go all out with the mean, clean, green, machine!:scooter: