The other chinee mini

i just fixed one of these for a lady that bought it off craigs list for $100 and it had a real gx160 on it ,i put a 60t sprocket on the rear and realigned the engine so the chain would stay on.sweet bike very sturdy ,hated to stop riding it. i definetly want one!!

me and my buddy just picked up two of them for $100.00 each . i pulled the little motor out and put in a 6.5 , new rear sprocket #35 chain and comet clutch , sraight bars . i like it easiest swap i ever done everything just bolts on . great mini's.

Wow! I want to do the same to mine. Tell me about the engine. Did you add the carb or did it come that way?
that's a Mikuni carb in the first pic. the second pic with the air cleaner has the stock carb with a filter/adapter setup. other than that, the engine looks stock.

if you're going to run a Mikuni, you can't run the governor. be prepared to open the case and take all the internal parts out if you go that route.

125ccCrazy

I can see alot of potential with one of those...

Old style solo seat with twin springs, maybe a front end off of a midbike to give it that motorcycle look with the advantage of front suspesion, drag bars or mini apes, spoke wheels..... If I could find one cheap I'd grab it, a mini bike is a mini bike whether it's 5 years old or 50 years old, it's all what ya like....

I just don't see the point in being so petty and childish by criticizing someone over modifying a vintage bike or wanting to build a newer version like this one.....:thumbdown: I'd rather have this one over a few of the "vintage" bikes that were so ugly....