The reason I slowed down my mini bike buying lately

IS,,,,,,,I'm totally addicted to "tactical" 22's. :eek:

If you have an AR-15, I strongly suggest you get a Tactical solutions complete upper. SWEET!

Also shares the same mags with my new Sig 522

And the GSG MP-5 clone is fun too.

Yes, I have lots of 10/22's but these are funner than hell and cheap to shoot. :wink:

Last edited:

delray

i thought it was because you were bury in snow:xmas-smiley-016:
gto do you have some land out in the county or a friend that does or a good shooting range to go at:gun_bandana:

Dear Fast Tote Goat, It's not what you think. Back in the 60's Pontiac came out with their GTO muscle car. They were fondly referred to as Gotes. Consequently, whenever I respond to one of GTO's posts I call him Gote. I sure wasn't inferring that he shoots at Tote Gotes. But then again, I never met him; so maybe he does. Ogy

Gote

Dear Fast Tote Goat, It's not what you think. Back in the 60's Pontiac came out with their GTO muscle car. They were fondly referred to as Gotes. Consequently, whenever I respond to one of GTO's posts I call him Gote. I sure wasn't inferring that he shoots at Tote Gotes. But then again, I never met him; so maybe he does. Ogy
They hung funny names on the cars in them days the Judge , Stang , Gote and Cuda forget the proper name everyone knew what you were talking about.
Steve :scooter: