The Twenty Three Dollar Sale ..

Twenty three dollars each shipped to your door. Less if you buy more,
Briggs Front mount tank. Doesnt leak, almost no rust and shutoff works just a bit tight

Small briggs 1978 shroud

Big briggs 4hp 1962

Tecumseh shroud needs pull string and handle rewound

And the flywheel from that engine

Newer briggs 3.5 shroud with starter cup and nut.

Double indian 6" with tubes. 23$ each thats 46$ shipped

Tecumseh big block aluminum pull start

6" split steel wheels with 3/4" hub for gokart or whatever

delray

never seen that kind of lighted coil off a tecumseh? one wire only? is it DC or AC currect?
125ccCrazy you must know something about it if your buying it.......:shrug: how does it mount to the block and is it for a big block 5-7 or 8 and 10 engines and with points or no points(newer style)....:shrug:
interesting piece you have jeep2003. i like to see more info posted on that style lighted coil ,if anybody has anything on it.

125ccCrazy

never seen that kind of lighted coil off a tecumseh? one wire only? is it DC or AC currect?
125ccCrazy you must know something about it if your buying it.......:shrug: how does it mount to the block and is it for a big block 5-7 or 8 and 10 engines and with points or no points(newer style)....:shrug:
interesting piece you have jeep2003. i like to see more info posted on that style lighted coil ,if anybody has anything on it.
Delray...I don't know about it but was curious enough I thought about taking a chance..

Neck

Growing up is optional
A simple AC alternator, will power a light bulb, but will need a rectifier to charge a battery, not sure of the voltage output though.

That flywheel will work on newer style Tecumseh engine.It has a bigger tapper that will not work on a points motor that has the small tapper. It is for an external coil motor.

delray

ok roccosbike .........:thumbsup: i was kind of thinking it was a newer style without points.
good to know that kind of info..........:thumbsup:

I,m not in the need for the lighting coil for hm80 right now. I have seen those type of ignition coils for the newer hm80-100 engines and they use just a headlight on a snowblower usually.

Small engine warehouse has the coil and when I saw it and didn't think it fit the Tecumseh 5-7 horse big block which is what usually what's call a big block in Tecumseh engines.

Small Engine Warehouse: TE-Alt-611111 - Tecumseh 18 Watt Alternator to fit HM80-100, OHM80-120, TVM195-220 engines with external magneto