The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

all original relays, switches, etc. motors have been re-brushed, armatures turned, new bearings, and balanced internally. Cool on board float charger for long term storage. I always have large crowds around that thing...and of course they have to see it actually work to believe it. It really does an awesome job on my yard. No trailor queeen here. I have turned down many, many offers. One guy offered my a pretty nice little hd sportster for it last year. I just like using it too much. It took over 2 years to finish it.

a few of my "others"

here are a few of my Other machines...
71 bronco, 302, 3 on the tree
72 Attex Racer (6 wheeler) 35hp Briggs Small Block Vanguard
73 Attex Trail Machine 18hp Briggs Vanguard
71 Rokon (hated to have to sell that machine)
my sons mini 6x6 5hp Briggs flatty
my sons mini lawn tractor 7hp Briggs (fully working riding mower. note the size compared to the black lab next to it) mini mower got stripped to the bare frame, sand blasted and painted today. hopefully tomorrow i can get it reassembled.

Last edited:
cool stuff racer! got pics of the drive setup on the mini 6x6 ? that mini tractor is really cool too. one of those is on my list of things to make :thumbsup:

cool stuff racer! got pics of the drive setup on the mini 6x6 ? that mini tractor is really cool too. one of those is on my list of things to make :thumbsup:
thanks for the kind words. i don't have pics of the drive of the mini 6x6 on this computer... i'll see if i can dig some up. very simple. there are a series of jackshafts for gear reduction, from the last jackshaft there is a belt running to each center axle. the sticks actuate a combination belt tentioner/ brake. push forward the brake disengages and the belt engages, pull back for the opposite effect.

the mini mower got stripped, sandblasted and painted yesterday. 90% of assembly got done today. lacks about 6 bolts and a throttle lever. then i gotta see if my decal guy can work his magic from the pics i took.

Nice! looks like the motor powers the blade constantly. that surely saves on parts and complication. I had a different idea for the 6x6 drivetrain but your way sounds better id love to see pics when you get around to it :thumbsup:

can't find any of the pics from when i first got it on the old hard drive. here is a link to one on 6x6world mini 6x6 - Amphibious ATV Pictures from there you should be able to click on the other pics of it at the top of the page

the blade on the mower is direct drive. i have never cut grass with it, took the blade off when i first got it so my little boy can drive it around the yard... it is a bare bones mower for sure!

i found your thread on the tracked 2x2 a while back before i was a member here. Awesome Build. I'm from Oneonta originally and pass through your area a couple times a year. I'd love to check it out in person some time.

delray

racerone3,cool little mini mower project:thumbsup: i know of a guy that has a mini horseman mower. may have to just go and buy it.:thumbsup:

Rupp Dart Kart

I thought I'd add this to the collection....This is an old 60's Rupp Dart Kart That I fixed up and have hanging on my wall....I apologize for the poor photo, I took this from a ladder sideways....engine is a mac 91 with a Margay "quick-change" direct drive gearbox...It's coming down this spring to attend the local vintage Kart races in Medford , Or.

here are a few of my Other machines...
71 bronco, 302, 3 on the tree
72 Attex Racer (6 wheeler) 35hp Briggs Small Block Vanguard
73 Attex Trail Machine 18hp Briggs Vanguard
71 Rokon (hated to have to sell that machine)
my sons mini 6x6 5hp Briggs flatty
my sons mini lawn tractor 7hp Briggs (fully working riding mower. note the size compared to the black lab next to it) mini mower got stripped to the bare frame, sand blasted and painted today. hopefully tomorrow i can get it reassembled.
Those wheelers are crazy cool! You have a nice grouping of machines, The old Mustang #7 mower brings back memories! We had one and it'd mow the heck out of a yard but it's best feature was the gearbox, we abuse the hell out of ours and never broke it. We would reverse and then slam it in forward lifting the front wheels 6" off the ground, the landing was brutal with the solid rubber tires but we were young!:thumbsup:

I thought I'd add this to the collection....This is an old 60's Rupp Dart Kart That I fixed up and have hanging on my wall....I apologize for the poor photo, I took this from a ladder sideways....engine is a mac 91 with a Margay "quick-change" direct drive gearbox...It's coming down this spring to attend the local vintage Kart races in Medford , Or.
Beautiful!!:thumbsup: