Throttle

I wanted to know if i could hook the throttle cable straight up to the throttle plate on the carb while still sing the govenor i i dont have the money right now to buy the throttle kit

i got it today and i have a fun power engine and it doesn't seem like it fits do you put it where the one was that hooked to the throttle and then the Governor or in the one that has a rod with a nut on it does any one have pics of it

It depends on the carb you have....those are the #5 and #2 carbs! Does yours have the two brass pickup tubes or one brass and one cast into carb? Some pics would be good!

And those types of throttle linkages are designed to work without the govenor...they will not allow your govenor to work properly!

it has a plastic pick up tube and a cast one and the one i got does work with the govenor if i can hook it up right
:doah: Not on a 5 horse you won't :lol: Or you'll have to rig your own couple of linkages and do ya a deal.. It could be rigged, but it isn't made to be a governor.. Unless the kit also came with a rod about 4 inches long with a couple different bendy ends to hook to your arms..