Tillotson Carburetors and intakes

Lots of good used tilly carbs and intakes. Built and setup to your engine starting at $100. New fully built and blueprinted carbs also available. send message with what carb your wanting or engine specs and I can tell you what will work best.

Here Tilly Tilly.....

Got my I don't have a clue but think I have a need psychosis rolling, and maybe some of the other OldMiniBikes clan would have these same thoughts. Always used a stock carb on the Briggs and never ventured into the Tilly twilight zone.
I am taking a raptor off the Alcohol. I want to put it on a mini that does not have the room for the standard briggs carb and tank. So, I am entertaining the idea of a tilly/manifold conversion, and here you is Spanky!

Do you just not have room for the tank. A tilly carb and intake will still stick out as far as stock carb but it will let you relocate a tank. I do have a nice gas tilly. Same as i run on my 5hp briggs equiped minibike.

The stock Briggs tank sits back to far and hits the frame. No problem putting a tank somewhere else but I noticed a lot of tillys being offset rather than straight back, and feel this would give the clearance?
Thanks

I'm just learning about building Briggs flathead motors. I'm on my first 5hp build and want to start with something pretty basic. I'm thinking of starting with a 94ss cam with springs and valves, billet rod, and I'd like to use a Tillotson carb and intake. Can you tell me what Tillotson carb and intake you'd recommend? Also if you still have some what is the price for the carb and what is the price for the intake if you'd sell them separately?