145/70-6

1. Mike T

145/70-6 Knobby tire actuall dimensions

I read recently in another thread that minibike tires often exceed the size written on the tire. My Trail Bronc has 15.0 x 6.0-6 tire on the front. Does this mean a 145/70-6 knobby might be as tall or taller than the 15.0 x 6.0-6 on my trail Bronc? It seems to be the closest knobby in size to...
  2. Danny01

doodlebug tire 145/70-6

anyone need the original tire that came on the old style doodlebug? I got a new front tire, and now I have this perfectly good doodlebug tire just laying around... someone make me an offer please I can get you pictures of needed :))) I am open to offers!!!
  3. C

145/70-6 OEM tire failure?

I think the cords pulled loose on my rear tire. I was riding on my track, pretty fast and rear moved more than normal. When I came in and oiled the chain, I noticed the tire was out of round approx 1" to 2" in a couple of spots, with outside of tire bulging out in places. I dismounted the...
  4. J

tire 145/70-6

My bike has the same tire as the doodlebugs. 145/70-6 Where are you getting your tires and how many options do I have in the 145 size. I need more of a street tire if possible. Thanks, John
  5. Rclinetx

Used 145/70-6 Tires

Bought new tires and these have quite a bit of life left. Pics to come soon. Ships from Texas. If you have a under seat gas tank kit from pro mod ill trade. Pay pal preferred PM offer.