Tire recommendations Please!

Here is the story. I purchased 3 tires on Ebay for my Azuza side car build. The 3.50-8" tires are Chinese and I have learned that they are not very good in quality. Imagine that! All tires are mounted on 8" Azuza Tri Star Rims. The problem I am having is they all wobble. The rims are straight and true. When the old tires were mounted on the mini bike I had no problems. They were 480/400 X 8 tires supplied with the Azuza mini bike kit. They ran true as I could take the bike up to about 35 mph and no wobbles. I can spin these new tires on the axle and see the side walls move in and out and the tread move in an out. So they are not round.

Any recommendations for a good quality 3.50-8" tire. I was going for an off road look but may have to settle for a more tame tread pattern.

Thanks in advance!

Hec

Roller.jpg

Havasu Dave,

Thanks for the recommendations. White walls huh? It would definitely be different. How about the Michelin S83? They are also rated for 60 MPH.

Hec

125ccCrazy,

They are Guang Li brand. They were advertised as Honda Z50 replacements. The side wall sez its 2 ply. Why do you think they are wheel barrow tires?

Hec