To all you MOPAR Fans

Its Mopar or no car and for all you little 5.0 Ford girls you can go buy a real car I like Mopar and Chevy, Chevys cheap to build and will walk over any mustang. Now yes i no Mopar is very $$$ if you want a cuda or a roadrunner ex... but there one of the best looking Drag car ever! A body mopars are cheap to build and you dont see them every day like you do mustangs and s10's.

And Strigoi, This is not in a minibike forum and you have to rite to lock this!!!
Its a opinion and i want to hear what other ppl have to say, And who cares if this is ganna be alittle fighting topic, so be it

:punk:

Last edited:
I am a GM BBC guy and Big Blocks are not so cheap as you say... I also love Mopars, Ford, anything FAST and cool!

Also to put some fuel to the fire. Please post your silly Ford 5.0 hating comment to this site.

Motown Muscle
I am a paying member there and would guarantee 98% of the Mustang guys would WHOOP your cars ass!

Last edited:
Ive been on there, go on a mopar site and i bet you its a whole diff story... Im talking about sbc and not bbc... mustangs are 302 and there a dime a dozen, drop a 351 in it and youll be like everyone else. Now like a 440 dart thats cool and you dont see that every day. I dont care what other ppls cars can do, so what and im sure theres a billion cars that could walk over yours all day long, thats not the point. Its about going to the drag strip and having clean fun, and maybe winning alittle pocket cash

Ive been on there, go on a mopar site and i bet you its a whole diff story... Im talking about sbc and not bbc... mustangs are 302 and there a dime a dozen, drop a 351 in it and youll be like everyone else. Now like a 440 dart thats cool and you dont see that every day. I dont care what other ppls cars can do, so what and im sure theres a billion cars that could walk over yours all day long, thats not the point. Its about going to the drag strip and having clean fun, and maybe winning alittle pocket cash
If you are so bad what do you have? What time are you running, what is your set up and or Power adder. There is no hating a Mustang dollar for dollar. It is a Great Platform to begin with for racing. Awesome cars IMO.

You seriously sound like an idiot posting such nonsense.

I love any car that someone puts their heart into. I have built some pretty wicked Mustangs too. What is your best et/mph there 440 Dakota? I've been 9.40's @ 144 on an easy street driven pump gas setup. There is a pump gas Mustang in my camp right now that makes over 800 to the wheels. I'll put that up against your Mopar on the street or track? I haven't even leaned on that tune yet.
Bottom line, Mopar, Chevy, Ford, VW or whatever. The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't hate on a particular brand or model because they are cheaper to build. The Fox platform IMHO has paved the road for street legal drag racing since they are so affordable. Anyone that builds a car themselves should be proud of it for getting out there and doing the work.:punk:

If you are so bad what do you have? What time are you running, what is your set up and or Power adder. There is no hating a Mustang dollar for dollar. It is a Great Platform to begin with for racing. Awesome cars IMO.

You seriously sound like an idiot posting such nonsense.
Well said. I'd love a 4spd/BBC in an early Chevelle like that. My wife has been asking for one of those for awhile.

im a huge fan of mopars and fords (hate chevys just the way i am) but this is the order it goes 1. dodge 2. ford 3. chevy and then imports etc thats just the way i was brought up i lived around mopars all my life and i would not own anything else but a mopar or a ford i just dont like chevys quality but dodge is the sh*ts we have 9 vehicals 7 of them are dodge the other 2 are ford and NO CHEVYS lol :hammer:

What is your login name on Motown Muscle?

I know it is Winter and all, so you got your bad ass Racing Keybord fingers on, but show some balls and post your thoughts on Motown.:sleep1:

Make some real Call outs with your Bad Mysterious $$$ Mopar to the little Girly Mustangs on there.

....where did you go?

I started with 2 studebakers then 2 chryslers one of which i still have been 43 yrs then a dodge then model a ford coupe with 331 chrysler hemi then a thunderbird even a corvette i've been all over the map they all have thier good points and yes still have the corvette 39 yrs in feb :smile::wink:

Oldsalt

If we are speaking street draging, normally asperated, full sized, [not a glass bodied 39 Willys with a tube frame] cars that are capable of being driven every day it is going to be very hard to dust a BBC with ANY small block. 350, 351, 340, or for that matter, 383 or 400. Can't be done with a 426 hemi unless three times the money is spent. Two times the money won't do it. So forget the Ponys if we are talking quick street cars. A BBC will easily yeald 570 ci and not spend all that much. A BBC build would include extra things, like dry sump, for fewer bucks than just a good build on a 426 would cost.

Its like trying to change a Pepsi drinker into a Coca-Cola drinker, It ain't going to happen.
I like most old cars, My Dad and I always have been Chevy/GM guys, My Grandpa was a Ford man and My Uncle is Mopar man. I haven't ever been able to changed them in the 40 years I been here on this earth.

I'm a chevy guy, but the two baddest rides back when I was in highschool strip or street was mt buddies built 400 pontiac GTO and another friends built 455 buick. Those two cars sat you back in the seat so hard you could hardly breathe. I love that feeling!!:smile: The pontiac always won when they raced.