Todays catch

I told you I have all the parts brand new for a go kart. They have the 6 inch Azusa tri Star Wheels for the live axle and 15X600-6 turf tires and tubes. A flex proof 36 inch axle and hangers with bearings. A billet brake hub and disc for hydraulic brakes and a billit sprocket hub and split sprocket for 35 chain
For the front I have a pair of spindles and brackets. And good quality tie rods and steering shaft with a butterfly steering wheel. Even have a good used seat and adjustable seat support arms .
I want 50% of what it cost to buy today from American Power Sports.
Steve :scooter:

I've got one of those Stihl saws too... they're are bad ass, but it takes a real man to hang on to when operating at full song.

I'm good for about 30 minutes and then have to rest for about 24 hrs.

great find!

mardyn

Last edited:
I told you I have all the parts brand new for a go kart. They have the 6 inch Azusa tri Star Wheels for the live axle and 15X600-6 turf tires and tubes. A flex proof 36 inch axle and hangers with bearings. A billet brake hub and disc for hydraulic brakes and a billit sprocket hub and split sprocket for 35 chain
For the front I have a pair of spindles and brackets. And good quality tie rods and steering shaft with a butterfly steering wheel. Even have a good used seat and adjustable seat support arms .
I want 50% of what it cost to buy today from American Power Sports.
Steve :scooter:
Yeah, I know. I was hoping to find a complete roller cheap and drop a clone in it. I spaced on a few good deals already. :doah:

I've got one of those Stihl saws too... they're are bad ass, but it takes a real man to hang on to when operating at full song.

I'm good for about 30 minutes and then have to rest for about 24 hrs.

great find!

mardyn
Yeah it looks like it's bad ass, I think the blade is about 26" but don't know how they measure it. Whats the gas/oil mix ratio?

Can't remember for sure what I was doing to it then... Pic was taken Summer '07 I think. I was probably doing a Ford Service recall/update on the drive couplers.

mardyn