Today's Free-be

It's actually in good mechanical condition and has very few hours. Some kid painted it acouple of times, and it has been in the weather for a long time. The band brakes work. The engine runs great. The torque converter system is like new. If I put a belt on it, and hooked the throttle cable up, I could ride. The worst thing is Manco painted their frames without primer,and once it cracks,it pulls off in sheets. Give me 6 months and it will look like new.:thumbsup: I can do all the tear down paint and reassembly in a few days time, but there are minis ahead of it, and the weather doesn't always work with me on my days off.

Last edited:
I think the problem is Yoeverett is a bit jealous that he doesn't have mini bikes like everyone else. Relax dude, you're only 12. You're not gonna have it all yet.

Haven't ridden it yet, but I think it should haul. It had the wrong belt on it, too tight and looked like it would pull all the time, so I took it off before I ever started the engine.I'm going to rewire and paint it before I ride it.