Took a look today

If i were you guys out there and had access to a track like that. I would take up a collection and start fixing those cracks before they got to the point it becomes unridable.

I agree... Detroit police chief talking bout putting a drag strip and riding trails in city.... trying to keep riders off regular streets in the D.... hope they start with dorais park...... my brother in law lay concrete for a side job. Gonna see what he thinks...

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Shit, man I wish I knew earlier... us two could jus went.. guess everyone busy... need to get in a few more rides in before old man winter gets here.... doing engine swope over the winter...

I got my bro in law going out there this week to survey the track for some lite concrete work on cracks...

Some of those cracks between turns 3 and 4 are bad. Not only are they 4" wide and hollow beneath, they are also heaving with one pad being a couple inches higher than the other. Looks like someone threw some cold patch in places at one time. It's still fun to ride, just gotta be extra cautious

Nice... trying to get a group of us out there...pac mule went this pass sunday... said it was a few guys there rideing moped/scooters an dirt bikes...