Torque Converter Kit

If your clone has the 4 holes around the crank on the PTO side it will work Just make sure you have a #40/41 rear sprocket. They also make the 12 tooth one for a #35 chain.

delray

i am not sure what you are using your converter for? i don't think the units with aluminum back plate work? may have to use a unit with a steel backing. i am not a honda or a clone engine guy,only flatheads,but i have seen this problem posted before.

here is a good example:thumbsup:

BAJA MINIBIKE CLUTCH TO TORQUE CONVERSION

It depends on the bike. I had all kinds of issues with my CAT since it has an angled motor plate. Yes, they will fit on a clone, but whether that fits the bike is another story. You may have to do some grinding/cutting.

Kenny1

The TAV2 fits the clone engines just fine. Its fitting the package on the bike that might take a bit of tinkering. I had to relieve the rear of the motor plate and then raise the back of the engine to make room for the driven unit.

The TAV2 fits the clone engines just fine. Its fitting the package on the bike that might take a bit of tinkering. I had to relieve the rear of the motor plate and then raise the back of the engine to make room for the driven unit.
Oh, so do you think it will fit my real GX160 just fine too and by package do you mean the black comet covering.

Yeah...it will fit the Honda engine. Ive had mine bolted onto a GX120. Its a matter of what you have to do to make it all fit on your frame.