Trail blazer parts…

Ok some of you may have seen this in the complete bike section…. IMG_5476.jpeg long story short I took it out for an extended ride and there is an issue…I’ve worked several days and even asked for assistance….my best guess is at some point the rear of this mini has been run over and the frame seems twisted….any way I’m too old and hand hurt too bad and I am trying to build three powells….so against everything I believe in I’m selling parts to fund those powells….so all prices will accept powell parts as trades in whole or in part….
First off tonight we have the rear rack…. IMG_6330.jpeg IMG_6331.jpeg
New show chrome from west coast chrome in Oceanside ca….there is done flaking at the mount holes on the insides….no real issue….$350 obo plus shipping…
Next is the front end….again new show chrome….. IMG_6332.jpeg
It comes with original grips…but NO SHOCKS I’m keeping the shocks…shocks do not go with the front end….$300 obo plus shipping….

I will list the newly burnished wheels with the newly zinc plated sprocket and hub…with all the brake attachments and brand new 14x6 corker tires and tubes and the 2 speed set up tomorrow evening probably….pm me questions