Trail Ram Jackshaft

I just bought a Trail Ram mini bike. It is missing a few things that I don't think I will have a problem getting them. The only thing I cannot really figure out is the Jackshaft. It is missing. It looks like that is how the braking system worked. Does someone have an original jack shaft for this minibike they would want to sell, or detailed pictures showing what I need to get parts to make one? Also how to mount it to the frame? I just see a hole (about 1 1/2") in each side of the frame for the jackshaft.

OldMiniBikes.com - Discount & Replacement Mini Bike Parts

Look on this page and you'll see the bearings. They are 5/8' shaft size x 1- 3/8" mount size. I believe if you measure your holes again this is what you'll need. Every component to the jackshaft system is on that page as well. As for braking? I'm not familiar with your setup, some will run a disc with a caliper on the jackshaft. I doubt that's the case with yours originally, but who knows?

My mistake, your Trail ram uses a Comet style system, a driver and a driven. It indeed uses a drum mounted on the jackshaft with a band brake. Here is a pic.

I hope this helps you out, it's the only pic I could find. Neat mini.
This is assuming that this bike is original BTW.

Yeah, not so much pressed but they just fit snugly in the hole and have a big locking snap ring that holds the bearing in place. You should be able to just tap them in. I like to put the snap ring on first and then tap it in until it comes tight.. I also will run the jack shaft through one bearing and see where it lands at the other bearing.. then tap whatever edge is needed until both bearings want to line up with each other. It takes very little to get one slightly out of whack.. If it is it really won't hurt anything as long as the jack shaft will go through both bearings.. Although if ya DO take the time to make sure both bearings are aimed true to each other it reduces drag and makes them roll a lot more smoothly..

I just recently purchased 2 trail rams i can get you pictures of the jack shaft if you need them let me know im in the proccess of fixing one of them up