Trailmaster mb200

I have a trailmaster mb200 I posted something on here earlier got one response so I'm going to put everything on this response my bike hesitates and it seems to make a whistling sound and it hesitates like lacks power I noticed that the chain is loose so I know that's one possibility but the whistling sound I'm not quite sure but when I hit the throttle like I said it lacks power and it's even had like a jerk or a surge sometimes could that be the belt or the chain thank you for your response

Lizardking

No need for multiple post for the same question. Choose one and add if it's a stock engine or what mods have been done. Btw sounds like you have an air leak.

Lizardking

It's a predator 212 and air leak you mean in one of the airlines? Why is it lacking power though like when I hit the throttle it's
Usually a whistling sound with the problems you described is a air leak in between the carb and engine. Too much air and not enough fuel equals to no power. Ok I'm guessing it's a stock engine and if it's been sitting for a while then a carburetor cleaning should be the next step. How/when did the problem start?

The more information you give the better the answers get... Just guessing at this point with the information you've given.