Trailmaster Monster Dog II- Has anybody purchased one?

Way better than standard Baja Warrior. I have a couple of them dig em. As a matter of fact...building on for racing the Dome in the build off.

Thanks cheezy. What brand clone engine do they come with? Where did you purchase yours? I notice that they are available at a LOT of distributors besides GOkarts USA...
Michael

Welcome. And both mine were used when I got them...the one had a Jing Jong motor or some kind of clone....the other was missing the motor. I have the older Puma versions. We have a a few local retailers that carry them....some tractor supply places and hardwares. Here is the pro bike I am doing for build off. And the second is the roller I am redoing now.

CAM01171.jpg

I remember the (first generation) "Pumas". I don't think that they had a torque converter, correct? This bike has a TC which should provide some better performance. Does the rear drum brake on these bikes actually stop you or just slow you down a bit? LOL
Michael

Yep..first generation had that goofy metal plate "jackshaft" junk. Newer are nice with the torque converter. And the rear brake does work well as long as you have it adjusted right. If your plans are to go over 50-60mph...add a front brake..lol