tribute to a King

vette66_00

OMFG not here to. I was soooooo glad not to see stuff on this site about that SOB. AND now this. You should have started the bike during the start of the song. It would have been soooooo much better that way.

one of my roommates told me that he died when she got home from work (i hadn't heard yet) and she didn't agree with my response at all ("oh, one less pedophile"). :lol:

i feel bad for his family. other than that, good riddance.

vette66_00

i feel bad for his family. other than that, good riddance.
I part feel bad for his Family and the other part I'm sure there glad there name will not be in the papers/internet about foul deeds anymore. Well at least from Micheal.

I think Micheal Jackson Died in the 80's at least the one everybody liked. What was left was a fake, messed up, perverted, lightened, disfigured, shell of a person that once occupied that former darker skin.

The good thing he was 90% plastic so he can be melted and recycled into Lego's so the children can now play with him. Instead of the other way around. Funny how things work out.:doah:

Mc D's is paying tribute also, they are selling the MJ Burger, consists of 50 year old meat between 2 10 year old buns. I know its not right but it funny.

MJ has not been this stiff since Macauly Culkin spent the night.

There's more but that's enough from me.

Last edited: