Trike

That's a nice tri cat for $225
it does seem too nice to sit at that cost... however, i have a feeling, now that its been posted, it may sell quick... lol... if Tom wants it, and calls the person to confirm.. id go buy it and it can sit until he can get it... not sure where in Ca he is going, but if it works out, i can meet him and he can pay me then... not worried about sitting on the project or the "deal" not going through, but i dont want to do any calling etc. unless its to confirm purchase etc...

That's a ton of money for one of those. I have 3 and only wish I could get that kinda money lol
It is a nice body and very original looking,but still needs work/parts. I've been finding ppl asking high prices because they've seen a complete POS on EBay for $1000 that's been on there for 3 yrs. One guy told me if that ones worth a grand then mine is 1,500. However....not a ton of them made it that far west too....I live right by Mansfield and Norwalk where 75% of these trike mfg. we're lol Keep in mind that Tri Cat is a kids size and the Tri Sport is adult size :thumbsup:

That's a ton of money for one of those. I have 3 and only wish I could get that kinda money lol
It is a nice body and very original looking,but still needs work/parts. I've been finding ppl asking high prices because they've seen a complete POS on EBay for $1000 that's been on there for 3 yrs. One guy told me if that ones worth a grand then mine is 1,500. However....not a ton of them made it that far west too....I live right by Mansfield and Norwalk where 75% of these trike mfg. we're lol Keep in mind that Tri Cat is a kids size and the Tri Sport is adult size :thumbsup:
According to Mr. Bob Carlisle, an engineer with Muskin in the early 70's, they were experimenting with using two McColluch kart engines in the Tri Cats, one on each wheel. Steering was done with brakes. He said it was wild, too wild, so they never produced them. Kid's size..."here son, go kill yourself."

lol Keep in mind that Tri Cat is a kids size and the Tri Sport is adult size :thumbsup:
hmmm... had no clue it was kid sized.. but now that you mentioned it... it does look small in comparison...

I apologize for suggesting something that cant be compared as an alternative... i should prob go look at it anyway, if still available but def changes my perspective on it