Tule Trooper GOLD!!!!!

RARE OLD 1960'S VINTAGE TULE TROOPER MINI-BIKE/SCOOTER

I really hope one of you guys will pick this bike up, you can't get any better than this:surrender:

WOW! This is a rare old early to mid 60's northwest-made TULE TROOPER, a hunting/service/utility bike, very hard to find nowadays! I believe it's got a 2 speed gear box, low 15 mph (climb a tree), and high rated at 42/45. My husband was the original owner, it's now been out in our shed for many years, did start and run last time was around 2002, but we've just kind of forgotten about it all these years, and it needs a new home and someone to love and restore it. It's just missing the seat, (was around here somewhere, but can't seem to find it now.) It's got a spare wheel in the back bucket and also 2 pamplet/manuals to go along with it. What a great old diamond in the rough to find and to have, a fun addition to anyone's collection, and would restore very nicely, don't miss it! (360) 446-2439 Rainier.

Too much money for that bike, That's just in my opinion of course.
Cleaned up it would inspire a larger crowd and not running is less of an Issue with the Briggs but that would help.
Steve :scooter: