Tundra

So I have been waiting for the new redesigned Toyota Tacoma to come out and it didn't happen this year and now they are saying maybe mid year or next year???
I don't know and couldn't wait. I sold the Dodge and have been driving a 2004 Ranger standard cab. Man that thing is too small for me and it kills my ass after about a mile. So been looking around for something until the new Tacoma comes out. I found this 2002 Tundra with only 41K miles on it. Super clean, the guy only lived 3 miles from work and keep it in the garage. Man I really like this truck. It is a true mid size truck and it has a V8. It drives really nice in between a truck and a car. I think the Tacoma can wait as long as it wants to come out. I might just stick with this Tundra???

toomanytoys

I'm looking at new trucks, and new cars, and new SUVs, as I seriously am in need a of replacing my Ram. It is at the end of its life.

I found a new 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab with huge left over rebates, still pushing 20 grand with my trade and such, its a great deal, but man I don't want to spend that much cash.

I'm going to start hitting the used market and see what I can come up with. I need something with low miles, but I also want something that I like. You got a great truck there, I'd love to find something like that