Turbo 420cc honda clone???

If a small 212c or 125 can run a turbo a 420cc should be able to run one right?. I have a design for the placement but was still wondering about the size I would need.(its a power fist clone from Princess Auto)

oiling the turbo is the crappy part about doing this, ive thought about it several times. Youll need an oil pump of some kind.
Yep. I run into some driven oil systems (photos) from time to time, but never have seen any videos of them actually working. In the end, an electric pump would be the way to go, and then you have the juice to run a rudimentary EFI system as well.

Might as well buy an early Suzuki 660cc for as complicated as it all gets. Or maybe an early Kawasaki turbo 1000.

65ShelbyClone

This has all been covered ad nauseam over the years with the most recent hashing out not that long ago.

There are several turbo models that would work, but the size depends on what your goals are.

The turbo is going to need at least ~25psi of oil pressure. That leaves expensive high-pressure electric or something mechanical. Go electric and where are you going find 5A+ of current to run it? There there's oil control on the compressor. A tiny turbo won't have a carbon seal that is compatible with draw-through carburetion(unless you can find something very old and rare from a the '70s). No draw-through means the fuel has to be pressurized with a pump. Where are another couple amps going to come from? Will there be enough oil in the sump to pull for a turbo, or will most of it be suspended due to the splash system and make a dedicated external system necessary?

Then after all those questions are answered, would it be worthwhile to end up with a 25 or 30hp engine?