WHO's in????
who's gonna lay down quick e.t. for the weekend???

pizza boy
jb
chadillac
roger on honky kong
Kim
darrell
brian on granny smith
byron

who's it gonna be????

OUTLAW FAB SHOP/PRO CHASSIS got a $50.00 dollar bill for anyone on the low e.t. bike during SUNDAYS RACE. MUST BE IN THE RACE and owner must ride his/her own bike, no jockeys and not just test and tune. riders will provide slip to me at my trailer. any pi$$in and moaning, on here i won't do it:thumbsup:

WHO's in????
who's gonna lay down quick e.t. for the weekend???

pizza boy
jb
chadillac
roger on honky kong
Kim
darrell
brian on granny smith
byron

who's it gonna be????

OUTLAW FAB SHOP/PRO CHASSIS got a $50.00 dollar bill for anyone on the low e.t. bike during SUNDAYS RACE. MUST BE IN THE RACE and owner must ride his/her own bike, no jockeys and not just test and tune. riders will provide slip to me at my trailer. any pi$$in and moaning, on here i won't do it:thumbsup:
Man o Man, I am offended Boogie Man is still alive and has a small block that is going to rip apart big blocks.... Fastest small block in Michigan:thumbsup:

Hi, I have a few questions regarding the Ubly mini bike drag races coming up soon. How muctodos it cost to get in and how much to race? Also, what is the age limit and what safety equipment is required?

Thanks in advance.

vwfan79

This will be my first year but from what I hear there is camping on site. The way it sounds is that there is a drag strip in the middle of a field and you can camp in the field.