Unknown Mini Bike

Got this off CL last week. I thought it was a Duck Bird, but I'm not sure. Any help/history on the bike would be great, thanks!

markus

Its a Taiwan imported bike that a few companies distributed with different names it was sold under the Deltek name in Austrailia. The model was a Rockhopper. the North american companies that used that particular model are escaping me.

Last edited:

I was told that this was possibly a Grand Prix....:chinese::001_9898:

But yours sure looks better than mine.....It gives me hope !

Last edited:

I was told that this was possibly a Grand Prix....:chinese::001_9898:

But yours sure looks better than mine.....It gives me hope !
I think that is a Rockhopper like mine as well. Same front and rear suspension. My handlebars are not original, I think they came off a bmx bike or something. They are comfortable as far as the ride goes though. Good luck with your bike, keep me posted with the updates. If you have questions during your build, feel free to shoot me a msg.

Oh yea how about that Hemi Head Predator engine ? It has pretty awesome power huh ?:thumbsup:
Yea, can't go wrong with a Hemi on a mini bike lol. Thing moves really fast but I need to work out my brakes. I have a clutch brake but it rubs while I drive it. if I loosen it up then I don't have any stopping power. I've been doing the Fred Flintstone as of late to stop which is getting pretty old now.:facepalm::facepalm:

Its a Taiwan imported bike that a few companies distributed with different names it was sold under the Deltek name in Austrailia. The model was a Rockhopper. the North american companies that used that particular model are escaping me.

Did some more research and was wondering if this bike is an Efenel? I see Deckson/Deltek and Efenel all used the same frames. Was Efenel a North American company? What is the likelihood that I have a Deckson/Deltek mini bike from Australia? I figured it had to be one of the US companies... :shrug: