Vintage 3HP Motorized 3 Wheeler

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-Leon...568?pt=US_Racing_Fan_Shop&hash=item231466d7b0

Roland Leong Hawaiian Punch Vintage Drag Racing 3HP Motorized 3 Wheeler

Item condition: Used

Time left: 7d 05h (Oct 21, 201115:37:35 PDT)

Price: US $799.99 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

Best Offer: Make OfferMake OfferMake Offer

Add to Watch listStart of panelAdd to Watch list
Add to Wish List
Sign in for more listsEnd of panelAdd to a new list
Please enter a valid name

(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)
Cancel
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Shipping: Local pick-up offered.See more services See shipping discounts

Start of LayerEnd of Layer | See all shipping details

Delivery: Varies

Returns: No returns or exchanges, but item is covered by eBay Buyer Protection- opens in a new window or tab.

Learn moreabout eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab
A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.
Start of LayerEnd of Layer
Seller info
Member id moparcrazy ( Feedback Score Of 4264) 99.8% Positive feedback
Save this seller
See other items from this sellerVisit store: Troxels Automotive Literature

Other item info
Item number: 150666139568
Item location: Holts Summit, Missouri, United States
Ships to: Local pick-up only
Payments: PayPalSee payment details

Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item

Description Shipping and payments Share: this item

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Item specifics
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition Sport: Racing-NHRA

What we have here is somewhat unusal. I'm selling this for my friend, Roland Leong, genuine drag racing legend. He still owns it, but I have it at my home in Mid Missouri. Seems the grandkids were starting to worry Roland and his daughters so he sent it home with me to sell. The way Roland tells it, Hawaiian Punch would give these away when a big display of Hawaiian Punch was set up and Roland's funny car was displayed at the same store. It runs good, is in very good condition and Roland signed the body. I'm guessing it's a 3 or 3.5 HP Tecumseh and it has a manual choke with centrifugal clutch. Roland says a few of these were lost forever when working out back at Keith Black's shop. Seems they would have some test sessions with NITRO being the fuel of choice of the evening!! This 3 wheeler has NOT been tested with nitro!! Ride it, display it, or both. It's a very nice item and one I'm sure your neighbor or buddy will not have. A one of a kind collectible. You can pick this up in Holts Summit, Missouri, or, I can deliver this to a shipper in Jefferson City, Missouri for no additional charges. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY THE PACKAGING & SHIPPING CHARGES DIRECTLY TO THE SHIPPER. If I need to deliver to another town in Mid Missouri such as Columbia or Fulton I will charge $1.00 per mile one way. PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS. NO RETURNS, AS IS.

Last edited: