Vintage Class KEZ Industries build

Waiting on a few parts from OldMiniBikes and they should be here on Saturday. One of my handle bar mounts is cracked and need to find one or find someone that can weld Aluminum. Anyone?

red baron

It's coming together owend and looking good. The brochure OND put up to identify my bike on the first page of my build thread shows all the bikes have the fenders painted the same color as the frame. It looks like it supposed to have a stripe also. Text me a picture of your mounts, mine are hard plastic.

Last edited:
Didn't see the package on my front porch from OldMiniBikes on Saturday:shrug: I cleaned the tank of the old crusty fuel and it runs really well. I need to pull the top of the motor off and do some cleaning up between the valves and take a little material off of the head. I know it will only helps some, I need all I can get from a 3HP! Need to cut off the old 60 tooth sprocket and have my friend Mike weld on the new 68 tooth and fill in the holes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Finally got the Briggs painted between the weather and working on my new garage! Now I need to find the stickers, where are they? If anyone has an extra set of them for a 3hp, i'll buy them from you. I might go with the 2 piece wheels to save some time. Need to decide really soon!

Attachments

While I was running a tap in the crank I managed to tip the motor over and scratch the blower housing and tank:censure: I'll wet sand the problem areas, repaint and clear them. Having a hard time locating a new handle bar mount to replace the one that's cracked. Anyone here weld Aluminum? Not sure if JB Weld will be strong enough to hold.

Not going to finish this bike as usual:censure: Just got the frame and fork back together yesterday. Still need to paint the wheels, mount the tires, hook up throttle, and so on. Thanks for everyone for being a part of this event:thumbsup: Just to busy as usual with the kids and the new Man Cave. Best of luck to everyone!